Additional classroom strategies or interventions
- Evaluative Provision Maps are used to highlight and monitor the success of interventions beyond quality first teaching.
- Provision for medical needs/allergies/impairments through the school policy
- Provision of specialist teaching and learning spaces e.g The Garden Room
- Access strategies including templates frames and ICT
- TA support with delegated funding. This might include some 1:1 TA support, social skills groups
- Additional arrangements for transition
Parents contribute to this
- Communication of needs of needs and changes in home environment
- Attending meetings and making contributions
- Working in partnership with the school to access further advice and support
Personalised Learning Plans and provision maps
If a child has needs that involve outside agencies in supporting with learning programmes, these are incorporated into classroom planning and delivered within the classroom where ever possible. It might also include specific Speech and Language programmes, advice from the educational psychologist, behaviour support service, occupational therapist, physical impairment service, or physiotherapist. We also have a limited access to a range of therapies through our association with Exeter House Special School. Provision at this stage is included in the Provision Map.
- SEND Flowchart
- SEND Information Report 2017-18
- Accessibility Action Plan 2016-17
- Accessibility Plan Statement 2016-17
Please contact Mrs L Lambert, our SEN/D Coordinator, or Mrs S Bale, our SEN/D Governor for more information.
Wiltshire Local Offer
The Wiltshire Local Offer help parents, carers and young people to find out about the support and services available in their local area and how to access them. More information can be found on their website: www.wiltshirelocaloffer.org.uk