On Wednesday in Computing, Year 3 worked on a shared document to add and edit ideas about Cameroon. These were then taken and put into this video – we hope you learn something new…
Here is last week’s maths challenge.
There were some good ideas:
- Most important
- 1, because you can make any number from 1 Alice/Btooke
- 0,, because it is the first number Katie
- Most interesting
- 0, because it is not positive or negative Alice/Btooke
- 5 and 3 because they are weird shapes Elissa
- 1, because it is the only number with only 1 factor Toby
- 0, because it can be used as a place holder and is the only number that has no value Toby
- Most colourful
- 8, becuase wh en two bubbles stick together it makes an 8 and the light sines through to make it multi-coloured. Izzie
- 8 because it looks like a snowman and you can make it from a 3 and a backwards three Izzie
And the winner is…Izzie!
Through the magic of technology, Ash class travelled to France, met each other, said hello, asked each other’s (fake) names and how each other were, then said goodbye – in front of various French backdrops.
Different activities to practise Oak’s target time tables such as darts, bingo, iPad games cards, and dice games.