Great trial and improvement, resourcefulness (spot the pencil and calculator in the background) to program the Lego robot to follow the line.
On Wednesday in Computing, Year 3 worked on a shared document to add and edit ideas about Cameroon. These were then taken and put into this video – we hope you learn something new…
Here is last week’s maths challenge.
There were some good ideas:
- Most important
- 1, because you can make any number from 1 Alice/Btooke
- 0,, because it is the first number Katie
- Most interesting
- 0, because it is not positive or negative Alice/Btooke
- 5 and 3 because they are weird shapes Elissa
- 1, because it is the only number with only 1 factor Toby
- 0, because it can be used as a place holder and is the only number that has no value Toby
- Most colourful
- 8, becuase wh en two bubbles stick together it makes an 8 and the light sines through to make it multi-coloured. Izzie
- 8 because it looks like a snowman and you can make it from a 3 and a backwards three Izzie
And the winner is…Izzie!